It’s essential that personnel with an emergency preparedness, response and recovery role have the necessary training to enable them to carry out their duties professionally and effectively. Under the Guidance to the Civil Contingencies Act (CCA), appropriate training in records and communications is required for all Cat 1 responders and is also considered best practice for all Cat 2 responders.
Emergency Planning Training
Bond Solon has developed a series of competency-based training courses, designed to ensure that those with an Emergency Planning remit within their organisation have the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to carry out their role to best practice standards.
Emergency Planning training from Bond Solon will:
- Provide both Cat 1 and 2 responders with an excellent knowledge of the relevant processes, procedures and practices
- Meet your training obligations under the CCA for Cat 1 responders and demonstrate best practice for Cat 2 responders.
- Reduce risk and provide an opportunity to review emergency preparedness
- Create a standardised approach across your organisation when responding to incidents
- Instil confidence in personnel when responding to incidents and give you a clear understanding of the legal implications, responsibility and accountability following an incident
Bond Solon’s Emergency Planning training courses are run on an in-house basis and can be designed and delivered at a suitable location anywhere in the UK and the world.