Our surveillance training courses allow delegates to undertake various forms of surveillance in order to gather the best evidence that can be achieved or to gather crucial intelligence.
These courses are very practically based enabling delegates to practice these new skills and receive feedback to develop their performance. Our courses are delivered by experienced surveillance operatives who are also highly qualified trainers. They bring first-hand experience of conducting surveillance operationally to ensure that the training is relevant and delivered to best practice standards.
This course is designed to allow staff to set up a static observation post, identifying the resources required and also the equipment that can be used to secure evidence or intelligence.
Key Learning Points:
- Identifying suitable observation posts
- Planning to use a covert observation post
- How to conceal/disguise surveillance equipment
- Covert gathering evidence or intelligence using a static observation post
- Documenting observations.
Delivered on an in-house basis