The Regulation of Investigative Powers Act (RIPA) is a highly complex and rapidly changing environment. Your skills and knowledge can be lost over time if they’re not refreshed and practised regularly, and it is critical that all investigators’ training is up to date and relevant.
Bond Solon, in partnership with The Training Consultants, have specifically put together a practical 3 hour RIPA Refresher course to bring you up to speed with recent legislative changes and ensure that your current RIPA practices are fully compliant.
Key Learning Points:
- What is current thinking around Directed Surveillance?
- What is current thinking around Covert Human Intelligence Sources (CHIS)?
- Changes to the relevant legislation
- Updates to the Codes of Practice
- Safeguards & error reporting.
As this session specifically covers these changes and their implications in the workplace, we would suggest attendees have some prior experience of RIPA.
Due to VAT regulations, if you are booking outside the UK, please contact the office.