Our surveillance training courses allow delegates to undertake various forms of surveillance in order to gather the best evidence that can be achieved or to gather crucial intelligence.
These courses are very practically based enabling delegates to practice these new skills and receive feedback to develop their performance. Our courses are delivered by experienced surveillance operatives who are also highly qualified trainers. They bring first-hand experience of conducting surveillance operationally to ensure that the training is relevant and delivered to best practice standards.
Our mobile surveillance course gives delegates the knowledge and practical skills to conduct surveillance using vehicles. The training includes, glossary, navigation, map reading, working as a team, deployment formations and the deployment of foot operatives.
Key Learning Points:
- Planning, glossary & communication
- Surveillance briefing & debriefing
- How to conduct mobile surveillance
- Maintaining cover, using cover stories and use of props
- Evidence and intelligence gathering
- The surveillance log and surveillance management record in context
Delivered on an in-house basis