Covert activity can provide excellent results in the form of evidence or intelligence. However, it is important that those undertaking the activity or those managing the covert aspects of any investigation do so to best practice standards.
Our courses are delivered by subject matter experts who have all worked operationally in their respective fields and are qualified trainers.
This half-day awareness course is designed for anyone that needs some knowledge of the Covert Human Intelligence Sources.
Key Learning Points:
- When should someone be treated as a CHIS?
- When can someone give information but not be a CHIS?
- The different types of CHIS
- Why do we need to deal with someone as a CHIS?
- What is the duty of care and how does this apply to CHIS?
- Why do we need to risk assess CHIS?
- The roles of those people involved in the CHIS process.
Delivered on an in-house basis
Virtual Classroom or On-Site Delivery