This course is aimed at staff members from investigators to managers who may be required to be involved in the disclosure process.
The course examines the disclosure framework and the roles of those people involved. It then looks at how sensitive disclosure should be managed and when a public interest immunity hearing should be considered.
Key learning points:
- Current issues in the disclosure regime
- The roles involved
- The pros and cons of multiple disclosure officers
- Sensitive, non-sensitive & neutral material
- The potential impact of neutral material in covert operations
- The test for relevancy
- Managing defence statements
- The H&C Framework and its impact on applying for a PII hearing
- Public Interest Immunity hearings.
This course is run in partnership with our sister company The Training Consultants, one of the UK's most established suppliers of accredited intelligence training, spanning the whole spectrum of overt and covert activity.