We are pleased to confirm that all our courses and qualifications are now being delivered virtually on a public basis and we can do the same with closed courses for individual organisations and their staff.
Our virtual classrooms are easy to navigate with instant access to face-to-face real time learning. The technology includes group conversation, online polls, interactive white boards as well as break out room functionality. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7549 2549 or email us at email@example.com
The way organisations handle complaints is now seen as a key indicator of their quality and in many sectors is now formally measured by regulators against benchmark standards. Every organisation should be moving towards an open culture that welcome complaints as a way of improving service delivery and increasing customer confidence in their organisation.
By competently implementing the right complaints handling procedure, your organisation will ensure that:
- Every step in the complaints handling procedure works towards a positive outcome for all
- The learning from complaints is identified and used for improvement
- Your complaints handling service is accessible and transparent
- Early resolution of complaints will be more likely and the risk of the complaints being escalated will be reduced
- Public confidence in your complaints handling procedure can be boosted
About our complaints handling training courses
Bond Solon have designed three complaints handling and investigation training courses that provides those who handle complaints with the knowledge and skills to manage them to the highest standards.
Delegates who undertake the three days of complaints handling training, and successfully complete the post course written assessments, will be eligible for the nationally recognised BTEC Level 5 Professional Award in Complaints Handling and Investigation, accredited by awarding body Edexcel.
Why should you attend the complaints handling training courses?
Our complaints handling training courses:
- Will equip you with the necessary knowledge and procedures to ensure you can competently carry out complaints investigations to best practice standards
- Will enhance existing competencies and skills
- Can help create a standardised approach across your organisation which will improve service delivery
- Will enable you to review your current complaints handling procedure and identify improvements.
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549