Register your details below to access our free webinar on the Government's announcement that the LPS will be "delayed beyond the life of this parliament".
In this 40 minute free webinar, Bond Solon trainer, course designer and subject matter expert, Max Duddles, discusses:
- Where the announcement leaves everyone?
- What to do now
- Who is accountable for the backlog?
- How the provisions of the Mental Capacity Act should be applied to DoLS
- The importance of continuing to build local LPS networks to address the problem of the increasing numbers of people who are being unlawfully deprived of their liberty.
Related Sector: Health & Social Care
Access our free webinar on the Government's announcement that the LPS will be "delayed beyond the life of this parliament".
Vijay Elias - MCA coordinator
16 May 2023 14:54
The Video presentation was really good to understand about the current situation with LPS. It gave a good explanation about What constitutes DoLS with few case examples. I would like to ask few things that may be covered in next video:
1. Pending LPS implementation how to keep the momentum of MCA and DoLS.
2. How do we as organisations continue to prepare staff for LPS
3. Pending LPS where does the Role of New BIA trained staff in Health stand as AMCP's.
David Muthumbi Githinji - Matron
18 May 2023 13:25
Very good presentation of the current developments and insights into the way forward. Working to see how this will develop in my organisation.
Elise Walker - Social Worker
08 Jun 2023 11:22
I would be interested to see what is next
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549