Related Sector: Expert Witness
Solicitors Journal, in partnership with Bond Solon, has just published the Spring edition of their Expert Witness supplement.
- Current trends: The use of retired experts and the introduction of randomised selection through the MedCo portal are just some of the issues currently concerning expert witnesses, says Mark Solon
- Practice: Experts need court skills as well as technical expertise, write Dr John Fletcher and Michael Williams
- Family: Kevin Gibbs considers the reasons behind the rising number of care applications
- Forensic Accounting: Are single joint experts the way ahead, asks Richard Formby
- Medico-Legal: Understanding of chronic pain in soft tissue injuries is developing, explains Chris Worsfold
- Fees: Richard Emery reveals some of the problems faced by experts in the wake of legal aid cuts
- Forensic Meteorology: John Coates-Greetham describes the role of past weather records in legal cases.
Read the Expert Witness supplement
Andi - Thanks for sharing.
19 Mar 2016 03:53
Thanks for sharing. Always good to find a real expert.
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549