Delegates who undertake the three days of complaints handling training programme and successfully complete the post-course assessments will be eligible for the Professional Award in Complaints Handling and Investigations (BTEC Level 5), accredited by awarding body Edexcel.
The qualification is made up of the following one-day courses:
- Process, Procedure and Information Gathering (1 day)
- Questioning and Communication Techniques (1 day)
- Responding to Complaints – Letter and Report Writing (1 day)
Visit our courses webpage for more information on each of these complaints handling training courses or download our complaints handling training brochure
Why should you undertake this qualification?
For any organisation it is essential that the handling of a complaint, any subsequent investigation and the reporting of findings and recommendations are carried out professionally and to best practice standards. Often staff tasked with undertaking a complaints investigation on behalf of their organisation have had little or no formal recognised training in this area.
Our complaints handling qualification will:
- Allow you do demonstrate that you have the knowledge and procedures to ensure you can competently carry out complaints investigations to best practice standards
- Enhance existing competencies and skills
- Help create a standardised approach across your organisation which will improve service delivery
- Enable you to review your current complaints handling procedure and identify improvements
Advanced Professional Certificate in Investigative Practice (BTEC Level 7)
In addition to the complaints handling qualification, Bond Solon also offers an Advanced Professional Certificate
in Investigative Practice (BTEC Level 7). This qualification is made up of a number of one-day and two-day investigative courses.
For more information please visit our investigative qualification webpage
Want more information? Please call us on...
020 7549 2549
If you require any help or would like to discuss how Bond Solon can assist you in your training needs, please call us on: +44 (0) 20 7549 2549