Friday 6 November 2015
At The Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ
The Annual Bond Solon Expert Witness Conference was first held in 1995 and today is the largest annual gathering of expert witnesses in the UK.
The conference is an excellent opportunity to hear from high-profile speakers and keep abreast of the current developments and key issues that are affecting expert witnesses, including:
- Keynote address by The Right Hon Lord Hughes, Justice of the Supreme Court
- The illusion of impartial and objective experts
- Instructions and understanding your solicitor
- Annual legal update
- Mandatory accreditation of experts (whiplash)
- Question Time: Topical debate in which you, the expert, will pose questions to our panel consisting of a Judge, QC, Solicitor, Expert and a Bond Solon Chairman.
- Specialist sessions for medico-legal, family, criminal and commercial experts
For the timetable, please view the conference brochure
For more information
Call James Di Mambro on +44 (0)20 7549 2549.
Exclusive corporate booking discount
If you have five colleagues interested in attending this conference, be sure to take full advantage of our corporate booking discount, where five delegates can attend for the price for four.
Call +44 (0)20 7549 2549 for further details.