Friday 4 November 2016
At The Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ
£255 + VAT
The Annual Bond Solon Expert Witness Conference was first held in 1995 and today is the largest annual gathering of expert witnesses in the UK.
Lord Justice Fulford, the Senior Presiding Judge for England and Wales, will deliver the keynote address.
We welcome a range of other high-profile speakers who are making a real difference to expert witness work. Throughout the day you will be able to hear speakers and participate in workshops that will be of direct benefit to you as an expert witness, including:
- Court reform and modernisation
- The case of Dr Waney Squier and implications for other experts
- The introduction of expert witness ‘primers’
- Costs and budgeting from the Senior Costs Judge
- Question Time: a barrister, solicitor and senior expert will answer pre-selected questions put to them by you, the experts attending the conference
- The Annual Legal Update
- Specialist parallel sessions for medico-legal, commercial, criminal and family experts
Speakers include including Clive Stafford Smith, Lord Charles Falconer QC, His Honour Judge Wall QC and the Senior Costs Judge Master Gordon-Saker.
For more information
Call us on +44 (0)20 7549 2549. View the full timetable in the conference brochure.
Book your place below. Alternatively, complete the booking form on the conference brochure or call us on +44 (0)20 7549 254.
Exclusive corporate booking discount
If you have five colleagues interested in attending this conference, be sure to take full advantage of our corporate booking discount, where five delegates can attend for the price for four.
Call +44 (0)20 7549 2549 for further details.